Contact Your Councillors

Use this form to contact your local Councillor. For general complaints to the Council please use the Contact Us form.

Find Your Council Members

Enter your postcode and click the Find button. You will then be given a list of properties from which you can choose your home address. Once you select your home you will be given a list of Councillors for your Ward area. Finally, simply choose a Councillor to contact from the list.


Contact My Councillor